Sales & Service – Assistant Dealership Manager
Available at Malvern, PAApply Now
At PowerPro Equipment, we believe that leadership is influence; demonstrated through effective team building, communication and respect for each team member. Do you have Dealership Sales experience? Do you have an understanding of financial performance including profit and loss, parts and service departments, training, coaching and providing feedback to team members? Are you interested in Outdoor Power Equipment and Tractor/ Turf equipment? Are you looking for a place to grow your career with a goal to become a Dealership Manager?
This opportunity might be right for you!
- Assist the Dealership Manager in the overall success of the assigned location
- Model and communicate the company vision for Customer Service to the direct reports.
- Provide daily leadership to direct reports, and engage with the team to optimize performance and provide guidance as needed
- Provide excellent customer service to current and prospective customers
- Actively participate in business development and strengthening the PowerPro Equipment reputation
- Work with the Dealership Manager and the General Manager in hiring and dismissal decisions and enthusiastically promote positive team development
- Assist the Dealership Manager in equipment sales
- Assist in maintaining an attractive showroom
- Assist in the management of financial performance – profit and loss for equipment sales, parts, service and rental.
- Assist in store personnel scheduling
- Ability to demonstrate leadership experience; team or department management experience preferred
- Positive team player with a strong focus and the ability to build relationships with the external and internal customer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn web-based programs quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated achiever to drive the business results and build effective teams.
- Ability to perform favorable under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience
In addition to completing an Employment Application, resumes may be sent to: Careers@powerproequipment.com