- 32-HP (23.9 kW) Kubota Diesel Engine
- 2,100 lbs. (951 kg) tip capacity
- 1,050 lbs. (476 kg) operation capacity (50% tip load)
- 735 lbs. (333 kg) operation capacity (35% tip load)
- Width of 43.5″ (110.5 cm) reduces to 34.5” (87.6 cm) to fit through a standard gate
- Two-pump, 3,000 psi (207 bar) hydraulic operating system develops optimum hydraulic flow to run the machine’s auxiliary and propulsion systems, providing enough power to handle full-size attachments
- Hydraulic crawl valve (unique to the Boxer 500 Series) allows you to place hydraulic output where it is needed to optimize performance
- Dedicated oil cooler to better manage hydraulic heat generation
- Stand-on platform for operator safety and comfort
- Well-balanced and stable
- Excellent ground speed
- Skid-steer style controls
- Universal compact utility loader mounting plate and quick-attach system to quickly and easily switch between any standard attachment
Boxer | Boxer 532DX Mini-Skid Steer
The Boxer 532DX is the first mini-skid offering variable-width, rubber track undercarriage, which allows the units to enter through gates as narrow as three feet wide. You will be impressed by the 32-horsepower Kubota engine, giving you more power to get the job done! Couple that power with more than 50 attachments, and there is nowhere this machine can’t go.
This model has limited availability and is being replaced with the 525DX.