Trust Us for All Your Outdoor Equipment Repair Needs
When the equipment you rely on breaks down unexpectedly, you’re left sitting and waiting. Whether you’re a homeowner or a professional landscaper, you need a partner that gets your equipment up and running ASAP!
Here’s what sets our outdoor equipment and lawn mower repair teams apart:
- Our outdoor equipment repair team comes to you, providing roadside repairs
- Members of our team are factory-certified in every brand we carry
- PowerPro has specialized tractor techs on staff
- We offer mower repairs at seven convenient locations
- Our locations are almost always stocked with the parts you need
- We have the biggest Hustler part inventory on the entire East Coast
Whenever you need an outdoor equipment repair expert to show up at your front door, or there’s a specific part you need to order, or you want to schedule maintenance to keep your machine in perfect shape – that’s how PowerPro serves you. Simply put, we don’t just sell it all – we fix it all, too! If you’d like to learn a bit more about our experience and our service, get the details right here:
Lawn Mower Repair & Preventative Maintenance
There’s nothing worse than your equipment breaking down halfway through a job. That’s why our lawn mower repair teams come right to you, fully stocked with everything needed to get you up and running. So, whether it’s the zero turn you use for work everyday or the lawn tractor you trust to sculpt your lawn, you can bring it in – or bring the lawn mower repair experts to you.
Although PowerPro experts fix problems quickly – it’s even more efficient to prevent issues altogether. That’s why our preventative maintenance is becoming an increasingly in-demand service. We recommend out winter maintenance program: by scheduling your maintenance in the off-season, you ensure faster turn-around times since our shop is less busy – plus, you’ll have your units ready for the first day of spring!
Here’s what our outdoor equipment repair experts handle with our standard PowerPro maintenance plans:
- Engine oil and filter changes
- Checking engine RPMs, steering components, belts, pulleys, spindles, and idlers
- Cleaning and replacing air filters
- Checking fuel lines and filters
- Replacing spark plug(s)
- Test-running and lubricating your unit
- Adjusting tire pressures, cables, throttle, and choke
- Leveling the cutting deck
- Sharpening and balancing cutting blades
- Pressure washing the exterior
Order Lawn Mower & Outdoor Equipment Parts Here
While hands-on outdoor equipment repair is how we assist the majority of our customers, others rely on us for our ability to provide them with practically ANY part they need. Our fully stocked inventory features the largest array of Hustler Mower parts on the East Coast. Simply put, this means when you need Hustler parts, you want to work with PowerPro.
Between our seven outdoor equipment repair facilities, we have a large stock of products for tractors, mowers, and other products. And if we ever don’t have something in stock, we’re more than happy to order it for you. Consider the PowerPro experts part of your team when it comes to equipment and parts – feel free to ask us any questions you may have!
Emergency Snow Equipment Repair Available
You can rely on PowerPro when you need us most – that’s always been one of our guiding philosophies. Since we know that many snow removal companies and landscapers rely on our equipment repair, we make ourselves available day and night during winter storms. So, if you have an issue midway through the job, you can trust that we’ll have Ventrac-certified service techs on call ready to come to you! Bottom line: if you need to get the job done, you can count on PowerPro!